IND vs. NZ Predictions
- India against Vs New Zealand, IPL 2023, Virat Kohli vs. Sachin Tendulkar. Virat Kohli is back and better than ever, with four hundred in just 22 innings.
- After scoring his 46th ODI century against Sri Lanka, speculation has begun online as to when Kohli will become the first player to surpass Sachin Tendulkar’s record of 49 ODI centuries.
- According to Sunil Gavaskar, the chase maestro will surpass Tendulkar’s record for most ODI centuries before the IPL begins. Starting on January 18, India will play New Zealand in a three-game ODI series, followed by three games against Australia.
- The way Kohli is playing and feeling right now, he may end up breaking Tendulkar’s record of four centuries. InsideSport.IN is your source for real-time information about the Indian Premier League 2023.
- Considering his current form and the next schedule (three matches against New Zealand and three more against Australia), I think we have a good shot at winning all of them.
- There will be six one-day internationals before the Indian Premier League begins. Three hundred years will be plenty for him. Why shouldn’t we think that those three hundred happen before the IPL with the way he’s batting right now?
- Virat Kohli, the player with the most One-Day International centuries, adds, “I am contended, not yearning for MILESTONE.” View India vs. New Zealand match in REAL TIME
- ‘Kohli will beat Sachin’s Most ODI Centuries record before IPL,’ Sunil Gavaskar said confidently before the 2023 IPL season. Check Out the Live Stream of India vs. New Zealand
- For India’s match against New Zealand, Virat Kohli is eager to break a major record held by Sachin Tendulkar. After a dry spell of over a thousand days during which Kohli failed to hit a century, the right-hand batter has now struck four centuries in as many matches. Three of them have come in One-Day Internationals, which Kohli prefers.
- The right-handed hitter was the series’ leading run-scorer, with 283 total throughout the three games against Sri Lanka. The ex-Indian captain insists he is happy with his accomplishments and is in no hurry to reach another benchmark.
- “Since my return from vacation, I have been in a great mood and have lost any sense of urgency I once had to reach a goal,”
- As far as my playing is concerned, the most crucial thing is that I am able to maintain the present state of mind and contentment with my performance. I was relieved to be batting today, and it was when I was there that I played some of my finest cricket.
- What makes Gavaskar so confident that Kohli would surpass Tendulkar’s record for most ODI hundreds before the 2023 IPL season?
Kohli is batting with the same confidence and enjoyment he showed in 2016.
- As a result, Kohli is batting with a lot more freedom and an air of authority.
- Gavaskar thinks Kohli is in the zone and can beat Tendulkar’s record of 49 ODI centuries because he has already hit three hundred in ODIs.
- Kohli has returned from his sabbatical feeling refreshed, and it now appears that he will easily overtake Tendulkar’s record of most hundreds scored in one-day internationals.