Ishan Kishan’s response to Rohit’s question, “Why didn’t you play after hitting 210?” was excellent. Gill responds to the question with a burst of laughter.
When Kishan gave an immediate and illuminating response, the three Indian cricketers laughed heartily.
- On Saturday, at Raipur, India, Team India will play New Zealand in the second one-day international. Three of their starting four will have scored a century or more.
- Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma, and Shubman Gill. Cricket player Virat Kohli needs just four more hundreds to tie Sachin Tendulkar for the most ever scored in a Day International.
- Gill scored the fifth double-century by a male Indian cricketer in a One-Day International. Hence, he is the newest member.
- The right-hander prevailed over Ishan Kishan, a buddy of his. Who was the 24-year-old who hit 200 against Bangladesh last month? To set a new record as the youngest player in 50-over cricket history.
- It’s worth noting that shortly after scoring a 200, Kishan was taken out of the lineup. The left-handed pitcher for India did not get any game time against Sri Lanka since his teammate Gill was prioritized.
- Due to personal obligations, KL Rahul was unable to participate in the three-game series. For the first One-Day International against New Zealand, Kishan was back with the Indian squad. The chance, however, did not come without a caveat.
- India’s openers Rohit and Gill continued to be used despite their team’s lack of success. Because to his position, Kishan had to bat third.
- India’s efforts paid off on Wednesday when they got off to another great start in Hyderabad’s opening game. When Rohit failed to react in time to Blair Tickner’s pull shot, he missed a golden opportunity.
- Gill, though, produced outstanding innings, nearly getting India to 349 for 8. At the cost of 149 balls, Gill amassed 208 runs. At least 19 fours and 9 sixes were hit during his innings.
- When the game was over, Rohit and Ishan wished the young Punjabi right-hander the best of luck. Further, the Indian captain congratulated him on reaching the 200-run mark. In addition to Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, and Shubman Gill have joined the team.
- Rohit remarked in a video provided by the BCCI, “From me and Ishan, I would want to welcome you to the 200-club.”
- In response, the Indian skipper looked at Kishan and asked him why he had chosen the left-hander. Someone had made 200 but was still left out. When Kishan gave an immediate and illuminating response, the three Indian cricketers laughed heartily.
- “Ishan, you didn’t play in three matches even though you scored a 200,” Rohit added.
- As a result of Kishan’s remark, Gill and Rohit were no longer on the same page. “Brother, you’re the captain now”
- What do you think, if you batted at numbers four through ten?
- How about batting in the fourth spot?” Rohit asked.
“Bohut acha lagta hai, Aisa Kuch Nahi hai,” Ishan said after saying, “It’s nothing like that, I truly like it.”
Leave a Reply