- Unfortunately for Rishabh Pant, he was involved in a car crash on the way to Uttarakhand. After the vehicle accident, he needed many operations to repair the damage. He’s getting treatment in Mumbai right now.
- Rishabh Pant, an Indian cricketer, has spoken up for the first time about the catastrophic vehicle accident he was in on December 30 of that year. The Indian wicketkeeper-batsman went public on Twitter to express his gratitude to his fans.
- “Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement; I truly appreciate them. That my operation went well is good news that I am happy to share. The first steps back to health have been taken, and I am prepared to face whatever lies ahead. I appreciate the tremendous help from @BCCI @JayShah and the administration “Tweeted Pant.
Ready to play with you guys: Pant
- Rishabh Pant, who is receiving medical attention in Mumbai for his wounds, has tweeted again. The wicket keeper batting hopes to get down to the field quickly. “I’d also like to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who has shown support for me, whether as a fan, teammate, medical professional, or physiotherapist. I hope to see you guys out there playing. Thankful and blessed, “Pant continued his tweeting with this. ESPNCricinfo reported recently that Rishabh Pant is unlikely to play in the ODI World Cup in 2023. According to the article, the 25-year-old wicket-keeper batsman has ripped all three important ligaments in his knee. Two of the ligaments have already been replaced, while surgery on the third will take place in six weeks.
- Furthermore, Pant has expressed gratitude to two individuals who assisted him in his journey to the hospital following the accident. Pant said in another tweet, “Although I was unable to personally thank everyone who assisted me after my accident, I feel obligated to recognize these two exceptional people. We appreciate it, Rajat Kumar and Nishu Kumar. I will always feel obligated and thankful.”
Leave a Reply